- a radical queer primer for straight leftists by Tommi Avicolli Mecca : Abandon All Despair Ye Who Enter Here: I love this. It is challenging. Read it.
- Notes From A Unicorn – The Rumpus.net: Seth Fischer’s essay will be included in the Best Sex Writing of 2013, and is DELIGHTFUL.
- How To Tell Your Friends (and Boyfriend, and Gynecologist, and Nosy Family Members) You Don’t Want Children: In Jezebel today. I am grateful.
- What It’s Really Like: To Be Young and Divorced | xoJane: I want to track these folks down and interview them for the Marriage Project, although they kind of interviewed themselves. This is an important piece, albeit frustrating, depending on your marriage politics.
- Yael Ben Zion: “Lost and Found” is Ben Zion’s ongoing project on interfaith relationships and intermarriage. While you’re there, look at everything.
- This Side of the Green Line: This insanely smart person I know spent time volunteering in the West Bank a few years ago and blogged about it.
- Junot Díaz on ‘De-colonial Love’, Revolution and More [Video] – COLORLINES: Do yourself and the world a favor and watch this. Please.