So it was New Year’s and I spent it hatching some new projects and watching terrible television, which was lovely. And then it was today, and I had a disappointing bagel, and made this list of things to read.
- Make Me Worry You’re Not OK: Susan Shapiro on what makes good first person non fiction.
- The Rise Of DIY Abortions | The New Republic: This is super important. I took notes.
- Teen Motherhood: When "Reality TV" Doesn’t Fully Reflect Reality | RH Reality Check: The great Avital Norman Nathman on power and teen moms.
- Radical Women’s History Project: Shelby Knox made this. She’s a boss.
- Is Feminism Compatible with Monogamy?: I’m not going to tell you what to think. (Ha.)