Once, I was on a panel made up of English majors at my undergraduate alma mater. Our job was to tell the room of soon to be graduates what we’d done with our BAs in English and not terrify them. Here are the results of my English major, with gerunds.
1. Contributing to the well being of various and assorted independent coffee shops in business by lingering for an absurd amount of time and continuing to order things.
2. Developing a sound righteous indignation muscle.
4. Asking questions that are seldom, if ever, considered. (Some of these questions make people angry. That’s okay.)
6. Breaking my own heart, over and over, on top of a hill.
7. Wandering the streets of several cities whilst considering the lives of imaginary people.
(Reading a thing. )
How to find me: